|Roast AngusPure Scotch Fillet|
|Roast AngusPure Scotch Fillet of Beef with Mushroom Sauce and Roast Potatoes view recipe|
Why choose AngusPure?
Only the very best beef is certified as AngusPure.
- Pure Angus stock only
- Naturally aged for a minimum of 21 days to achieve guaranteed tenderness and quality
- Growth Promotant Free
- 100% New Zealand
- Winner of Steak of Origin, a competition to find the best steak in the country, for the past 5 years
- All AngusPure beef carries the Beef + Lamb New Zealand Quality Mark
Flavour and Texture
A dedicated process is committed to the creation of unique flavour and juiciness that is AngusPure, making the product one of the world’s most memorable eating experiences.
- Guaranteed meat quality and tenderness
- Perfect marbling assists in preventing moisture loss during cooking and achieves extraordinary juiciness.
- Grass Fed
All product can be traced back to the supplier/farmer, its history recorded.
- Traceability via the Quality Beef Management programme, provides guaranteed food safety.
- A guarantee of quality and service is provided as AngusPure as you are put in touch with a single, reliable contact.
- Only the very best beef is certified as AngusPure